1.JPG
    152.9 KB · Просмотры: 550
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    127.4 KB · Просмотры: 524

ost49

Местный
Реакции
А почему на фото Сергея на колодке висит первым Силезец а не ЖК2 ? Вроде как парадная колодка...

Андрей Пустоваров

Супер-Модератор
Реакции
А почему на фото Сергея на колодке висит первым Силезец а не ЖК2 ? Вроде как парадная колодка...

как версия, ЖК 2 за первую у него нет. Колодка какая есть, а ЖК1 уже за вторую мировую. А жк2 может где в петлице или вообще на радостях уронил, такую красавицу отхватив

Пражанин

Местный
Реакции
Да уж, красотка! Такая во сне приснится и не проснёшься! Ужас какой.:shok:

Андрей Пустоваров

Супер-Модератор
Реакции
Да уж, красотка! Такая во сне приснится и не проснёшься! Ужас какой.:shok:
Вы там в Праге, как я посмотрю, зажр... пардон, кушаете много :drinks:
Наводнение еще терпимо? А то в новостях увидел, вот оно так точно ужас.

Баюн

Местный
Реакции
как версия, ЖК 2 за первую у него нет. Колодка какая есть, а ЖК1 уже за вторую мировую. А жк2 может где в петлице или вообще на радостях уронил, такую красавицу отхватив

Колодку кавалер заказал до начала Второй мировой войны. С её началом получил ЕК2 и ЕК1. Т.к. в период войны ношение парадных колодок мягко сказать не приветствовалось, то кавалер и не стал заказывать новую колодку, довольствуясь ношением ленты ЕК.

ost49

Местный
Реакции
Колодку кавалер заказал до начала Второй мировой войны.
кавалер и не стал заказывать новую колодку, довольствуясь ношением ленты ЕК.

Думаю самый близкий вариант. Но по моему на данной парадке в петлице запрещено носить ленточки наград,все только на парадной колодке...

Михаил Беленький

Модератор
Реакции
И все же эта фотография куда, как интереснее.:cools:

Вложения

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.8 KB · Просмотры: 541
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Просмотры: 473

ost49

Местный
Реакции
Интересная! Михаил,а что у него за левый (у него правый) знак?

Андрей Пустоваров

Супер-Модератор
Реакции
Довольно неординарное фото :drinks:

Вложения

• силез.JPG
    силез.JPG
    165.7 KB · Просмотры: 2,079
  • силез1.JPG
    силез1.JPG
    177 KB · Просмотры: 634
  • силез2.JPG
    силез2.JPG
    164.8 KB · Просмотры: 725

JapanX

Модератор
Реакции
Известный "восстановитель Германии" :wink3:

Abendpost - November 20, 1919
"I Beg for My Dear Germans" by Ray Beveridge
Berlin, Oct. 21, 1919 / Derfflingerstrasse 21

My dear friends! My German-Americans!

At long last Ray Beveridge breaks her silence! And why have I been silent for such a long time? Because I, too, have suffered a breakdown--physically and spiritually--along with the German people. Starvation and hardships have taken their toll.

I have fought from the very beginning against my beloved country (America) taking up arms against your brothers; I have condemned this hunger blockade 2from its inception, and have held out here in Germany with the Germans since 1915. But even I came pretty close to perishing. And I have failed in my attempt, for I have done no work--nothing for the reconstruction of Germany. Why? Because I couldn't. Mrs. Hamilton, who accompanied Jane Addams over here, told me that it was my duty to inform my countrymen of the misery which prevails in Germany. That was months ago. And why didn't I speak up? For the same reason that many German workers could not work, for the same reason that many prominent men in Germany have failed since the war. In the first place I could not write because I was incapable of concentrating my thoughts, and secondly, I could not describe that misery because every time I visited the poor sections and the hospitals and saw those hungry faces, worn out with undescribable agony, I had to turn away and leave with tears in my eyes. Then came a time when someone very dear to me became more miserable every day due to privation. In the depth of my despair I went to the American Red Cross; every other week we were allowed to purchase a food box for the 3American war prisoners. Over a period of three months I watched that person, whom I loved so much, gain strength from week to week, thanks to this nourishing food; and I myself felt better physically, too. But work? That was impossible for me.

Have you ever been unable to remember names familiar to you; or read books and afterwards forgotten the contents? Or listened to people talk, and heard only a meaningless sound? Have you ever had the feeling that your brain must have ceased functioning? Do you know what it means to see misery and suffering all around while you sit listlessly and do nothing?

Well, my friends, that's the way it was with your Ray Beveridge. And, my friends, thousands of people here who really should put their shoulder to the wheel feel the same as I. And they just can't do it.

Do you know what it means to go to bed hungry, for days and for months? Do you know how it feels to lie awake night after night because hunger prevents your sleeping? Do you know how it feels to have to exert all the will power at your command to keep from snatching food like a savage animal whenever you see a full dinner table? I do. I know hunger and I know cold. I know how it feels to be unable to get warm, not only because of a shortage of coal, but also because the body cannot retain its heat due to years of a diet without the necessary fats. Still, my dear friends, I was a hundred times better off than thousands of your countrymen. And now, God be praised, I have recuperated sufficiently to take up my work again. I owe my recovery to the food supplied by the American Red Cross, and to an eight-week sojourn in Bad Kohlgrub, followed by a two weeks' stay in the Bavarian Mountains, where I could get milk and good food and enjoy the fresh air. But how can my German brothers enjoy things like that? Certainly not those poor, hungry children, or the old people who sit in their cold rooms! This is equally impossible 5for those lesser public servants who have always done their job so faithfully!

I am telling you this so that you can better understand your German brothers. I want you to understand their distress, and I am begging you now: Help and help quickly!

I go begging for my dear German fellows who are now prostrate. I beg for gifts of love for the little children who go hungry here. And I beg you to collect gifts in my name, and to form committees in all cities, and to mail these donations to the Central Relief Committee, 24 North Moore Street, New York City, with the request that everything be forwarded to the Deutscher Zentralausschuss Fuer Die Amerika-Hilfe (German Central Committee for Aid from America) in Berlin. (Miss Beveridge apparently did not know when she wrote this letter, that Chicago has also a clearing house for relief contributions to Germany which is maintained by the Deutschamerika Hilfe (German-American 6Aid Society). The address is 1610 North Park Avenue. (The [Abendpost] editor).

I promise you that I personally will see to it that these gifts go to those who need help most.

And I promise you another thing: The German people will go back to work as soon as they have regained their strength; each one will return to his assigned post and remain there until Germany's debts are paid, and Germany is prosperous again.

And believe me, my friends, no matter what you may have read, the Germans are no savages! Your German people are dearer to me in their hour of bitter distress. I respect your German people even more now than during their time of prosperity and splendor. And anybody who has German blood in his veins can be proud of it, because no other people on earth could have withstood the 7hardships which the German people have sustained with so much dignity and patience!

I know the German people as no one else does, and I love them more than anybody else could. Therefore, assist me in the reconstruction of Germany! Help to reestablish the old friendship between our two peoples.

* The author, who spent the major part of the war in Germany, may be well remembered by many readers of the Abendpost. The [Abendpost] editor.

JapanX

Модератор
Реакции
Как тебе этот паренёк? :rolleyes:

Вложения

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Просмотры: 721
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Просмотры: 729

JapanX