Знаки BJF-Bund Jüdischer Frontsoldaten

В этом случае наслаждаемся фотоматериалами, которые имеются в некоторых из них :biggrin:

памятник погибшим в мировой войне от еврейской общины Берлина

Вложения

• denkm00483.jpg
    denkm00483.jpg
    93.9 KB · Просмотры: 371
На еБей не продался такой лот.
#39 и маленький

Вложения

• еврейские39.jpg
    еврейские39.jpg
    48.7 KB · Просмотры: 410
  • еврейские39a.jpg
    еврейские39a.jpg
    40.7 KB · Просмотры: 378
  • еврейскиеF.jpg
    еврейскиеF.jpg
    21.2 KB · Просмотры: 119
  • еврейскиеFa.jpg
    еврейскиеFa.jpg
    14.4 KB · Просмотры: 119
  • еврейскиеB2.jpg
    еврейскиеB2.jpg
    79 KB · Просмотры: 373
ещё там был жёлтенький

Вложения

• еврейские.jpg
    еврейские.jpg
    38.7 KB · Просмотры: 384
  • еврейские2.jpg
    еврейские2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Просмотры: 372
  • еврейскиеB1.jpg
    еврейскиеB1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Просмотры: 387
16 газет

Вложения

• еврейскиеG.jpg
    еврейскиеG.jpg
    158.1 KB · Просмотры: 385
и такой "раненый" знак.

Вложения

• еврейскиеU.jpg
    еврейскиеU.jpg
    29.9 KB · Просмотры: 118
  • еврейскиеUa.jpg
    еврейскиеUa.jpg
    24.6 KB · Просмотры: 117
  • еврейскиеB.jpg
    еврейскиеB.jpg
    98.3 KB · Просмотры: 421
сопроводительный текст:
This auction is for these items: 1) Four pins / badges. 2) Sixteen newspapers of Jewish veterans of the Austrian Army during World War One, dating between June 1933 and December 1937.

This is a grouping of items belonging to a Jewish veteran of WWI Austrian Army, known as the "BJF", or "Bund Judischer Frontsoldaten Osterreichs". I acquired these items from someone who wanted to donate it to a museum, but for some reason, it did not work out so he sold it to me.

I did some research and found out that in 2014, a major museum exhibit was on display in Vienna about Jewish Austrians who served in World War One. A large book was published on this exhibit, which is filled with photos and artifacts, it is over 250 pages (see last three photos). You can see that the first badge I have pictured, a gilded brass Star of David with enamel and the date 1914 with the double-headed Austrian eagle, is on THE FRONT COVER of the museum book! That badge is 1.25 inches in height. Next is a large, heavy sterling silver badge that reads "BJF", and has numerous silver and jeweler marks on the reverse. That badge is 1.5 inches in height. A similar badge in bronze is pictured in the museum book (see last photo). Next is a badge measuring 1 inch in height, in very poor condition, but you can make out the heads of Franz Josef and his father in a Star of David. This badge is pictured in the book as well (see second to last photo). Then there is another badge with "BJF", this is small too at 1 inch in height, and is made of metal. This looks like what you stick on the lapel of a suit jacket.

Finally are the sixteen newspapers of the BJF (notice the symbol on the top left hand corner of all the newspapers, which matches my silver badge). Of the sixteen newspapers, thirteen are unique issues, while three repeat other issues. All newspapers in nice shape, and complete with no missing pages or tears.

Продавец shmaltzy из Нью Йорка. Начальная ставка $1.429,00

дороговато , но интересные предметы !

Сверху